Today I am sharing a simple lunch special muffins for kids that I learned in a baking school. My daughter liked it very much; I hope you’re your kids will love it. Let’s start.
This is basic muffin recipe which I gave pineapple flavor, but you can skip adding the flavor.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients: For 6 muffins
- Eggs – 1
- Refined wheat flour (maida) – 200g
- Baking powder – 2 Tsp
- Sugar – 100g
- Oil – 70ml
- Salt: ½ tsp
- Milk – 125ml
- Pineapple essence – few drops
- Tooty fruity – 20-25 (optional)
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl and then add oil and milk. Then add the sugar and whisk until dissolved. Now add a few drops of pineapple essence.
- Shift all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix them.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC. Mix dry ingredients mixture with egg mixture and fill 2/3rd of the muffin molds by this mixture. Put 3-4 pieces of tooty fruity on the top of every muffin and place the molds into the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and take a toothpick test, if it comes out clean then your muffins are ready. Enjoy these easy to make delicious muffins with your kids.
- Cut the cake into big pieces and enjoy the tangy flavor of it.